Monday 2 April 2012

My Creative Friends, Bambino Beads

I am surrounded by very creative people and would like to dedicate a few posts on telling you about them and their businesses.
Firstly my friend Helen Keightly who runs a lovely business 'Bambino Beads' making personalised children's jewellery .
Helen is a busy Mum of 5 year old twin boys as well as designing and handmaking all her jewellery for Bambino Beads. I have always admired Helen's work but have never had the occasion to buy any of her products until Helen launched her new line of 'Mummy Bracelets' these stunning bracelets have the name of your loved ones or children personlised on them, they come in one or 2 strands dependant of how many children's name you want on them (I have 4 !) and was so impressed with the quality and price of them that I keep trying to think of people I can buy them for!

No comments: