Monday 2 April 2012

30 Day Blog Challenge, can I do it ?


I can talk for England and I can probably come up with enough subjects to cover a 30 day challenge but have to be honest I get bored very easily. I really really need to get my bum in gear so I am going to take up the blogging 30 day challenge of April.
I know I should blog more not only to keep my friends and customers up to date with things but also its good for the seo of my website, something I have got to work very hard on now as I have had to start back at the beginning since my "Old" website is no longer, if you want a nosey at our new website (waiting for our designer to refurb) we can be still be found at www.knotjustjigs.co.uk.
I apologise in advance of my blog posts but in the name of seo here I go .....

6 comments:

Elaine said...

Welcome to the challenge and good luck (BTW my blog has changed locations since you wrote your blogroll it can now be found at http://www.littlesheep-learning.co.uk/blog if you want to update your list :-))

Toniann said...

Thanks Elaine I am going to do it, I just have to work out how to schedule posts ?

Alison Pinney said...

Good luck Toni, am sure you can do it! x

Toniann said...

Thanks Ally, you and Elaine are my inspiration!

WinnibriggsHouse said...

Hi Toniann, I would be delighted if you linked to my blogpost about the bunting and thank you for your kind comment.
Jenny x

Toniann said...

Excellent, Its scheduled to go out tomorrow so I will edit it and add a reference to your lovely blog. Thank you for allowing us to use it x