Tuesday 1 May 2012

Mojo, Mojo where art thou Mojo ?

Whilst being unusually productive my Mojo seems to have been washed away with this dismal damp weather and I need to find it ....and quick!
I am one of those people that
1, hates rain
2, hates getting wet
3, hates mess
4, hates being disorganised
and at the moment my life seems to fit all those categories.
I can't seem to function when any of these are happening and I don't know how to pull myself out of it.
I can't do bugger all about the weather so that's 1 and 2 out of my control (which is actually another of my pet hates) but how do I tackle 3 and 4 when I can't do one without the other?  and I just don't know where to start ?

I've just re-read this post and there's lots of question mark's ? lol perhaps I need to start making lists and working my way through them and prioritise .....


Any other suggestions ?
If you happen to stumble across my Mojo on your travels please return via commenting below, reward for its immediate and safe return.

No comments: