Wednesday 16 May 2012

Our Precious Gifts

I know as a Mum of 4 I get stressed, shout, nag and at times reach the end of my tether but tonight I thank God and hold them a little tighter in the knowledge that my beautiful children are here, alive, happy and healthy.
I woke this morning and prayed for a beautiful boy, lewis
Mighty aged 7 (the same age as my youngest son) lewis has been battling against the dreaded and awful disease, Cancer. The news was not good,Lewis sadly lost his brave battle at 2.30am with his parents by his side, no parent should ever go through that. I can't even begin to imagine the pain they are feeling right now but one thing I do know is Lewis was loved, admired and touched the hearts of many people across the world and his name and legacy will live on.
Rest In Peace Lewis you brave and beautiful little boy x

No comments: