Thursday 29 August 2013

Happy To Help

I thought I would share this as my heart melted when I received this unusual request from a returning customer.
Kerry, a lovely customer of mine is the Aunt of a special little girl we'll call A who suffers from Spinabifida. Earlier this month A was admitted into hospital, intensive care to be precise very very poorly

As you can see A already has a Angel rag doll (hopefully to watch over her x ) and Aunt Kerry has also bought her our popular Nurse dolly but Kerry wanted to know if we could make a Surgeons outfit for A (as she spends so much time in and out of hospital) so I got together with my fabulously talented mother in law (who was a theatre nurse until retirement) to see what we could come up with....and this is the result!


As you can see A is now on the mend and we are so happy she loves her Surgeon Rag Doll.
Wishing you love of Love A x x x

No comments: