Monday 19 April 2010

Seven Things You Didn’t Know About Me

I have been tagged by Helen Lindop of Business Plus Baby, so I thought I had better quickly do a post on seven things you didn’t know about me before I forget. Helen also sent me the Kreative Blogger award, which I am really chuffed about!

Thank-you Helen!



1, My name comes from a combination of my Mum and Dads names put together! My Mum was called Ann and my Dads name is Anthony (Tony for short) so I became Toniann. So glad their names weren't Fred and Ethel! not that I have anything against Fred's and Ethel's but can you imagine being called Frethel! lol

2, I am a qualified Counsellor, I went back to college at the ripe old age of 30 to study for 4 years. I then went onto running the counselling service at Nottingham's Women's Aid until I lost my beautiful Mum when I then decided I sadly couldn't carry on.

3, I have a phobia of fur! Its called doraphobia, Cats and rabbits are my worst nightmare but I am also terrified of mice, rats and hamsters!

4, I have never broken a bone!

5, On boxing day of 1998 I was in a terrible car accident due to a milk tanker spilling its load on the carriageway. This lead to me having very bad panic attacks and damage to 2 of my vertebrae.

6, I am double jointed, I can put my foot under my armpit and I can also still do the crab (not bad for a nearly 43 year old!)

7, There is a 17 year age gap between my eldest son and my youngest!

I now have to pass this award on to seven other bloggers. If they want, they can also take up the challenge, which is:

1.Copy the award to your blog
2.Insert a link to the person who nominated me
3.Tell you seven things about myself that I haven’t told you before
4.Nominate seven other bloggers for the award
5.Link to their blogs
6.Tell the nominees about their award

So here are my seven nominees (I hope you’ve not been tagged already!):
1, Dawn at Funky Dory Party Bags
2, Lyndsay from Pretty Beautiful
3, Vanessa at Just Original
4, Sara at From The Hands Of Kitty Eden
5, Fiona at Samigails
6, Kateepie from A stitch In Time
7, Elaine from Littlesheep Learning

4 comments:

kateepie said...

Thanks for the tag! Gulp, might have to think about that one for a day or two ;-) well done for getting back to the blogging! Kx

Elaine said...

Will get onto it and it will help me reach my target! http://littlesheep-learning.blogspot.com/2010/04/setting-targets.html

Toniann said...

It does make you think K !
Elaine, I hope it helps give you a little motivational start to achieving your goals!

Toniann x

Unknown said...

Just saw this, many thanks for the tag. Not sure I know what it means - I'm not so great at all this blogging!